- The Gospel Project for Kids is a Christ-centered Bible study resource (from Lifeway Christian Resources) that follows a chronological timeline of Bible events—presenting the story of redemption through Jesus as kids have never seen it before! Each week, these stories come to life through video, music, activities, and more. Over a three-year plan of study, each session immerses kids in the gospel through every story, theological concept, and call to missions from Genesis to Revelation.
- The children’s division put “feet” to their studies for missionaries. Each December Grades 1st -6th do a mission project called “Lotta Pennies for Lottie.” Along with bringing their own pennies, the children that arrive early for Sunday School collect pennies/change from adult Sunday School classes to contribute to the church’s Lottie Moon Christmas offering goal for foreign missionaries. In 2018 they collected $702.15. The boys and girls have collected $7650.71 since 2003.
- For fun and fellowship, one of the goals of the children’s division is to promote “family” activities, which we host twice a year.
- In October we have a bonfire, which includes roasting hot dogs, games, tractor rides, and much more ending in a campfire devotional time.
- In February we have a theme-based party involving our children and their families.
- Make It Take It, November 2021
- VBS June 2021
- In addition to these activities, at Christmas time we always have a group “Birthday party for Jesus” for our combined grades, during the Sunday School hour.
Make It Take It Volunteer MeetingWednesday, Oct. 27, 2021 in Room 1166-7 and 7-8 pm Volunteers will view and choose a project.Other printed information will be provided to all volunteers at the meeting. Forms will be available on a table in the foyerSeptember 26-October 27th ONLINE: MITI Volunteer Form