Giving is a Biblical response, returning part of what God generously gives to us. Jesus affirms giving a tithe, ten percent of our earnings (Luke 11:42), and the Old Testament speaks of blessing those who are obedient in this way (Malachi 3:10).
Those who regularly attend First Baptist Church of Fenton can give in the following ways during the COVID-19 crisis:
- Mail your contribution to First Baptist Church of Fenton, 650 Oakwood Dr., Fenton, MO 63026
- Personally deliver your offering to the Church Office Monday – Thursday between 8:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.
- Use your Online Bill Pay through your bank.
- Give online by following the links below:
How to Give Online
- Use FBCF giving link above for either debit/credit card or your bank account.
- If you have already set up a user email and password, click on SIGN IN. If you do not have a User Account, please register for an account following the directions further down the page.
- For a One-Time donation, click on the Fund drop-down box and choose the fund in which you wish to donate.
- Enter the amount.
- If you wish to donate to more than one fund, click on +Add Donation. Click on SUBMIT.
- If you wish to make this a RECURRING GIFT, click on the box listed, (then follow the directions below) otherwise complete CREDIT CARD or BANK ACCOUNT information.
- Enter your card (the card may be a credit or debit card- gift cards and pre-paid cards will not process) or bank information.
- Enter your billing information.
- Convenience Fee Checkbox may be selected if you wish to cover the expense associated with using your DEBIT/CREDIT CARD or BANK ACCOUNT rather than passing the fee along to the church.
- Click Submit. An email will be sent to the email you listed as a receipt of confirmation.
To Set Up A Recurring Gift:
- Use the directions listed above and click on the box next to Recurring Gift.
- If you do not have an account set up, it will prompt you to register so you may enter your information.
- Choose FREQUENCY and the START DATE.
- Enter your method of payment if it is not saved already.
- Click Give Now if the amount and frequency is what you have selected is accurate. An email will be sent confirming the information of your Recurring Gift.
To Register for an account:
- From your organization’s giving link on their website, click on SIGN IN. Click on REGISTER FOR AN ACCOUNT.
- Enter the information requested.
- Click REGISTER- a confirmation email will be sent with your login credentials.
Can’t remember your Password?
- From the SIGN IN option, click on Forgot Password and a temporary password will be emailed to the email address you list. Once you sign in with the Temporary Password, it will prompt you to create your own password.